Organise a group visit
To organise an Adult group or Work Councils visit (from 20 people) please contact Wetix. Call +33(0)9 70 25 20 32, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a teacher or young people’s group leader and would you like to organise a group visit, call +33(0)1 40 03 77 00, or www.toutankhamongroups.com
ACTIVITIES ORGANISED AROUND THE EXHIBITION
AT LA VILLETTE
Let the animals of Egypt speak! – storytelling, from 4 years upwards, length 60 minutes
Osiris seeds – gardening workshop, from 5 years upwards, length 90 minutes
Flowering allotment – artistic workshop, from 5 years upwards, length 90 minutes
Paintings of Egypt – artistic workshop,from 6 years upwards, length 2 hours
My Egyptian profile – photographic workshop,from 6 years upwards, length 90 minutes
Walk like an Egyptian – dance workshop, from 6 years upwards, length 90 minutes
Pharaoh’s final voyage – storytelling, from 8 years upwards, length 90 minutes
For information and reservations, contact La Villette: +33 (0)1 40 03 77 00, or email email@example.com
AT THE MUSÉE DU LOUVRE
For the general public:
Valley of the Kings tour
Created especially as an extension to the “Toutânkhamon, Le trésor du Pharaon” exhibition, this special tour will enable visitors to view the major pieces of the Louvre’s Egyptian collection from a new angle. From the funerary servant and the royal sarcophagus to the construction of the pharaohs’ tomb illustrating the funerary practices of the New Kingdom pharaohs, this tour will also cover the history of Egyptology.
Map of the tour available on https://www.louvre.fr/parcours
Can be printed or downloaded onto your phone so you can visit at your own leisure.
For school groups:
Discover Egypt at the Louvre – guided tour, for 9 years upwards, length 90 minutes.
Egyptian tales – for 6 to 12 year olds, length 90 minutes
For information and reservations, contact the Louvre: +33 (0)1 40 20 51 77, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information subject to change.
Conducting guided tours in the exhibition is subject to regulations. Only the following people will be authorised to do so: curators, teachers with their class, professional interpreter-guides and qualified guides in possession of a valid professional.
In addition, the following conditions apply:
- The maximum number of people allowed in the group is 22, including the guide.
- The tour guide must carry their professional credential to present at the entrance to the exhibition and to show as requested by the organisers.
- All members of the group, including the tour guide, must hold a valid entrance ticket to the exhibition.
- All members of the group must be equipped with radio headsets allowing them to listen to their tour guide’s commentary, fully respecting the surroundings and other visitors. Such equipment is not provided by the organisers.
- The group must not disturb other visitors in any way.
- No priority access will be granted to tour guides and their groups.
- The tour guide proposes and organises the tour on their own account and is not linked to the exhibition organisers. The organisers are not responsible for the content, quality or price of the guided tour.
- The organisers reserve the right to suspend guided tour visits at any time, in particular for security reasons related to crowd flow.